1. Do you prefer cotton, silk, or flannel sheets? Cotton, definitely cotton. Silk – my feet will get stuck on if I haven’t had a pedicure in forever (which is a normal circumstance). Flannel – just way to hot for Fla.
2. What time zone are you in? the Florida one?? Eastern Standard, I think. I don’t travel much, so it takes a lot of thinking on this one.
3. What is your favorite part of the holiday season? The smells, the baking, the songs, the movies. Gosh, there is way more than one favorite part. If I had to pick just one, it would be the smells.
4. What is your favorite “wintry” drink? (It doesn’t have to be an “alcoholic” drink!) I love Eggnog, but oh my the calories. Then there is a drink that my sis-in-law makes at the holidays that is a cinnamon-y drink that is warm, I have no clue the name of it. It is ohh so yummy.
5. In your opinion, what is the worst job in the world? The most thankless job is being a teacher. I worked in an elementary school, and the things that the teachers have to deal with is just unbelievable. I don’t necessarily think it is the worst job, but certainly the most thankless.