I can’t believe it’s already FRIDAY!!
Woo-hoo here comes a jam packed weekend 😉
1. What is your go to comfort food or sweet?Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate. A former co-worker used to say she could tell how good (or bad) the day was going to be based on how big the bag of M&Ms on my desk was. The bigger bag, the rougher the day already was.
2. What is the most romantic place you’ve ever been to?On our anniversary right after having our second child, we spent the weekend in St Pete. One night we watched the sun go down from the balcony of the hotel right on the beach. That was probably the most romantic place we have been. Maybe one day I’ll be able to answer that question with an answer like – Paris or Fiji.
3. What is your favorite thing about fall/Halloween? I love the colors of this season, the golds, burgandy, and browns. It is just so much fun to decorate. Not to mention the wonderful weather – and of course football season.
4. How would you spend 24 hours alone? If I was wanting to be practical – clean, clean the house. If I was not wanting to be practical (hehe), sleep, read, watch movies – most importantly… not get dressed.
5. Does you husband bring you flowers? Are you the bring-me-flowers type of girl? My hubby has never been a give me flowers type guy and that is cool because I have never really been a bring-me-flowers type girl. That was until we had a flower shop. I always liked flowers, but then I grew absolutely love them.