1. Do you apologize to your kids if you’re wrong?Yes, I try very hard to make sure that I do. The biggest reason why – they need to see behaviors modeled, not just told what to do. I’m also sure that there are times that I don’t, but not because I didn’t want to admit it. I once heard that the biggest mistake people can make, is failing to see their own faults.
2. Do you have a class ring, letterman’s jacket, or similar obscenely priced high school “must have”? Well, I don’t but my hubby still has his class ring and letterman. I imagine if my upper years of high school were more “normal”, I would have had them as well. It’s rather funny how perspectives can change.
3. If you could be one age for the rest of your life, what age would you choose? Oh my, I’m really not sure. There isn’t a specific time in my life that I can say, “Gee, I wish life could have always been like that.” As my kids are no longer little, I could easily say I want for them to be little again. I just loved being their Mom, and I don’t want that time to end.
4. What is your favorite (unused) baby name? Ummm… I’ve always liked the name Nathaniel. And I think my grandparents have some really cool names – Naomi and Ace.
5. If you could make your child like something what would it be? Fresh Veggies. All three of them are not big fans.