1. What is your favorite Halloween candy? Without a doubt – candy corn. They are addictive. I like to bite each color off. Little obsessive – I know. But they are a-mazing.
2. Do you fold your socks?Yes – I hate not being able to find a match in the morning. I even fold the top over so they stay together.
3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about? Wow – that’s a loaded question. There is so much – but I don’t know that anything anyone could have warned me about I would have listened. I’m kind of hard-headed and stubborn like that. Probably the biggest one would just be that getting a degree would be so much more important that it seemed like at the time.
4. What is the most significant difference between you and your significant other?I am a optimist and he is a pessimist. This is causes more “debates” or “discussions” than probably any of our other differences.
5. What are three words you would use to describe yourself? (And, just for fun…if your significant other is around, ask him/her what 3 words they would use to describe you!!) Stubborn, perfectionist, and caring. My husband says: smart, stubborn, hard-worker, and good-looking. My 16 yr old daughter says: dorky, smart, and I have amazing taste in daughters. My 14 yr old son says: psychotic, beautiful, intelligent. My 13 yr old son says: nice, awesome, and Bentley friendly. So apparently according to my family I’m a pretty, dorky, intelligent, awesome, crazy lady.