1. What do you listen to while driving? Depends on my mood. Seriously. I like country and I like listening to the current pop songs. I also have some fav christian bands too.
2. What is your least favorite thing about Fall? This one is hard… I really like fall. It’s my favorite season. It’s not too cold. It is starting to cool off though. It has the pretty colors. I guess if I lived somewhere that I had to rake leaves I might feel differently. But I don’t so – Fall is still my favorite time.
3. What does your dream house look like, inside and out? 2 Story, Porch all the way round (que country song here), big – I mean big kitchen with an island and the hanging pot rack thing. Separate game room from living room where there is a pool table and a tv for game systems. In the country, but not so far that it takes an hour to get to town.
4. Would you ever own a minivan?that’s funny. Owned one – actually have owned more than one. Currently don’t own one, but borrow one to drive quite a bit. The minivan stereotype doesn’t bother me much – I would prefer the ride of a Suburban or Trailblazer though.
5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them?Depends on how desperate I was. I have on rare occasion wore something before washing. I am a bit of a germaphobe so I would much prefer to wash first.