1. Did you have a pen pal when you were little (or now)? Where were/are they from? Nope, I remember in elementary school we tried to start a pen pal thing with students in another country, but mine never wrote back. So I don’t think that would count as having a pen pal.
2. If you could do a different job for one day, what would it be? That would depend greatly on the amount of influence I would have for that one day. Overall, I would have to say something to do with art or photography. I think it would be awesome to be able to take pictures of a major league game and be one of the people right next to the dugout. Or be able to take high fashion portraits. Or even just be able to paint (not a one color on a wall).
3. Do you remember your biggest fear from when you were little? Umm besides the whole shark-phobia that we already covered. I would have to say someone getting into my house. My mom was from the days where once fall really hit we would turn off the air conditioning and leave windows open – even over night. I would close my window and lock it and then shut and lock my door so that if someone came in one of the other windows they still couldn’t get to me.
4. What do you think is a waste of time? Why? I think complaining with out searching for a solution is a huge waste of time. Especially complaining (or gossiping) about someone else. If you are planning on utilizing that much energy to complain, why not go ahead and put all of that energy to a better use.
5. What is the oldest item you have in your closet? I have PJs that I have had for probably 6+ years. Clothes that get worn in front of other people – more like 4 years. Now if you wanted to count the top of my closet it would be 16 + years. I have a quilt that my grandma made me that stays in the top of my closet.