1. If you could speak with a different accent, what would it be (i.e Australian, Scottish)? Probably an English accent – my daughter Autumn also loves English accent. We talk in an English accent quite often with each other 🙂
2. Can you fall asleep anywhere? (i.e floor, couch, deck) Not necessarily anywhere – but recliner is always a great place… it is super uper comfy
3. Do you use public restrooms? If so, do you sit on the toilet? I always prefer not to, but if there is no other option, I will make sure there is a layer of paper… Most public restrooms are just gross – so I will try my best to not have to use them.
4. If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with? Oh my… well I definitely have a celebrity crush on the lead singer from Sugar Ray – Mark McGrath so that would be an option. Other than him, Julia Rotherts or Jennifer Garner – I just think that they are both very classy women that I would be interesting to talk to.
5. Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date? We went to Pizza Hut and then the dollar movies. He was a college student at the time (and by that I a mean a broke college student) But it was still lots of fun.