1. What is the first nightmare you remember? I remember very vividly – shark attack. Now when Jaws was originally released I was like 1. So I know that it wasn’t from watching that. I still really don’t like the ocean. If I do actually go to the ocean, I will not go beyond my waist and I have to be able to see my feet at all times.
2. Even if you’re not a sports fan, what’s your favorite sport to play/watch? I played softball and volleyball in high school. I have always been an avid sports fan and I married an avid sports fan. It would really be easier to say the sports that I don’t like to watch – tennis, basketball (unless it is the finals), and golf.
3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would you want it to be (jeggings, hats, thigh high boots, etc.)? Call me crazy but the thigh high boots. I think they are so neat looking, but I could never ever pull that off.
4. Did you make good grades in school? Yes. In elementary, pretty much all A’s. In middle school, friends became a bit more important and so A’s & B’s. In high school, skipped a grade and still graduated with honors.
5. What magazines do you subscribe to? Digital Photography (for me), Seventeen (for daughter), and National Geographic (for boys)