My friend Beth Gawlowicz started doing Five Question Friday several Fridays ago. I’ve learned somethings that I didn’t know about her – so I’m gonna give this a try… Maybe you’ll find out something you didn’t know about me too…
1. Do you feel guilty spending money on yourself? Yeah, unfortunately. I am a very frugal (or better yet – I’m just cheap). Even when I find a really good deal I don’t want to spend the money. I always think about all of the things that the money otherwise should be spent on.
2. How well do you know your neighbors? Ummm. I don’t really. I know the neighbor across the street, but I don’t really know the people that live on either side. I wish it was more like Mayberry and we all watched out for each other. But it just isn’t reality.
3. What age are you looking forward to being? I’m not looking forward to any age. I say my kids get older and I just stay the same.
4. Do you get excited when the mail comes? Why? Generally nope. The mail just means bills. But every other month I get a magazine – Digital Photography. I get super excited when the date is nearing for the newest issue.
5. What is your earliest childhood memory? I have a very fuzzy memory from when I was 4. I was living with my family in a mobile home on many acres. On those acres were cows. I loved to climb up on the fence to “feed” the cows. We also had a swing set and dogs. I remember once the dog chased me and I climbed up onto the swing set and yelled for my daddy.