It’s a new Year. Wow – I really wish I would have believed my mom when she told me that time flies faster the older you get 🙂 This year has been tough and really amazing. Closed a big chapter of my life. But opened a new one that is just full of so many new possibilities that it is really exciting. So.
New Year = New Resolutions
Here’s a few of mine:
1. Finish at least 1 thing that I start a week. I love the sense of finishing a project, even a little one (i.e. I just started knitting, so number one easiest to learn to do – coasters)
2. Try harder to stay on track with daily bible reading. Got the new RPC Bible Plan and I love it. But when I slip and miss, I have a hard time staying on track.
3. Find an accountability partner.
4. Read at least 2 non-girlie books a month. This one is going to be a stretch for me. I love to read. I mean LOVE to read. Like I can read a book a day. I just get real lazy when it comes to reading things that will actually grow me instead of just pass the time.
5. Figure out a way to re-capture my Saturdays. I have been working part-time taking pictures in a portrait studio. I love taking pictures, I would just really rather be at home taking pictures of my kids. I’m not real sure how this one might even be remotely possible, but I really need the down time every week.
I am purposefully leaving off – going to gym, losing weight, etc. I almost always have them on my resolution list, and they always wind up being the lowest priority and not thought about. So, I have tried to pick 5 realistic important things that I need to work on. So here’s to the new year.