1. Sometimes it isn’t how hard I try or how badly I want to succeed – failure still happens.
2. Failure is really a perception. What someone else sees as a large failure, it really can be another avenue opening up.
3. Even well thought out plans can still lead to failure.
4. Circumstances can cause failing even if I try to work to meet and exceed the circumstances.
5. Trying to convince myself that I am not failing while failure is inevitable does not change the outcome – I still failed.
6. All of the support of friends and family cannot keep me from failing. (it definitely softens the blow though)
7. There are some people in the world that no matter what I try to do, I cannot please them and I am not going to continue to try to.
8. Failure can be freeing. Once I accept that fact that just because something failed does NOT mean that I am a failure.
9. What seems like a great opportunity should still be investigated like it may not be the best opportunity. Assuming just because the door is there that it is the perfect door is just setting myself up for failure.
10. Failure is not the end of the world. Failure is not the end of the world. (I have to keep telling myself this one & #8)